About Me

I am a third year student at Sussex University studying Multimedia and Digital Systems. This blog is for my final year project which is to create an online 3D showroom for a car manufacturer. I will be updating it regularily with what Im doing on the project.

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Time to finish the cars!

Ive decided that this week I will complete all the cars that I need for the showroom. It may take a lot of all nighters, but it needs to get done! Its been a lot more difficult than I expected balancing my project with the other course modules. The 3D web applications course is essentially a less detailed version of my final project.

If I can get these cars done by the end of the week, I can take some pressure off myself. It also means that I will have finished half the work for the 3D web apps course.

No comments:

Post a Comment