About Me

I am a third year student at Sussex University studying Multimedia and Digital Systems. This blog is for my final year project which is to create an online 3D showroom for a car manufacturer. I will be updating it regularily with what Im doing on the project.

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Final Report

Today I continued the report. Its been hard remembering to continue progress on the report with all the technical work I still have left to do. Along with the interim report, there is around 3000-4000 words now complete of the report. I plan to have the draft report sent off by the end of week, early next week at the latest. Hopefully this version will contain at least 8000 words.

Im not struglling at all with material to write about in the report, hence why I have left it late to really get started. I have spent so much time on my project that I could write forever about it! Its more like I have the report in my mind and I just have to write it down rather than create it from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment