About Me

I am a third year student at Sussex University studying Multimedia and Digital Systems. This blog is for my final year project which is to create an online 3D showroom for a car manufacturer. I will be updating it regularily with what Im doing on the project.

Friday, 25 March 2011

And so Easter begins...

After the rush that was the end of Spring term and a week of rest, its time to resume the project. Work last term wasnt great. The modules that ran where very hard and time consuming. I now have 6 weeks to get this done and im ready for the challenge!

I thought it was about time to start the website. Im using Dreamweaver and ill be writing the site in XHTML. The first thing that I have done is create a logo for my fictional car company. It is shown below (JET is my initials). The logo was created using Photoshop and the metalic effect was obtained from this tutorial.


There is a strange problem with the logo however. The outer circl of the logo is not perfect, despite holding the shift key (which the photoshop manual says creates a perfect circle). Its looking ok though, so ill press on with the site before worrying about minor details.

No comments:

Post a Comment