Since my last post ive made some real great progress. I mentioned that I couldnt find any tutorials that I was really getting, but I found one that Ive managed to get along with really well. It involved modelling supercar Bugatti Veyron (my model features no badges or logos). The tutorial can be found here. I have just finished the modelling stage and the body of the car is completed. I now have to create the tires, apply material and render. The tutorial has been a really great guide and has taught me so much invaluable information about max. Files of the model are provided at each step of the guide but I have created my own to ensure ive learnt the techniques for my other cars and also to avoid plagerism.
In other news, I have been researching how I will implement the showroom. I made a post on some 3DS max forums and one user thinks that it should be done in flash, which each possible movement animated. This sounds like a good idea to me and I will investigate it some more. The forum can be found here.
Here are 4 screenshots of my car in its current state. I hope to have it, and 2 others done in the next 2 weeks.




No comments:
Post a Comment