It is the start of the Christmas period, the time which I have set aside to model the cars that will feature in my showroom. After doing some more research and looking around, I have decided that I want my showroom to contain 3 different cars. These cars, for ease of design, will be based closely on real cars, but obviously not wearing any logos, badges and with slight differences to the real things.
Below is a useful video I found that will help me with my modelling. It is clear, that before I start I must create blueprints for my vehicle, as in the video.
I have chosen 3 cars because creating a car to the standard i have envisioned is not going to be an easy process. I am not a experienced modeller having only taken out one project previously, so I do not want to bite off more than I can chew.
No comments:
Post a Comment