About Me

I am a third year student at Sussex University studying Multimedia and Digital Systems. This blog is for my final year project which is to create an online 3D showroom for a car manufacturer. I will be updating it regularily with what Im doing on the project.

Saturday, 25 December 2010

Problems

Im having problems creating my cars. Whilst there are endless tutorials on the net I cant seem to make a breakthrough and all my projects seem to be ending up with a mess of mesh! Ive spent around 30 hours in the last week or 2 on the project but all i have to show is half a poorly modelled car! I am enjoying working with Max though, however I am worried that it is taking me too long to get to grips with it. I must have achieved the car models by the end of the holidays. Hopefully once one is made, the others will follow more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment