About Me

I am a third year student at Sussex University studying Multimedia and Digital Systems. This blog is for my final year project which is to create an online 3D showroom for a car manufacturer. I will be updating it regularily with what Im doing on the project.

Monday, 1 November 2010

Project Direction - Week 4/5

With the proposal for my project completed, it was time to get some real direction with the task at hand. I needed to answer some basic fundamental questions such as -
  • What is the aim of the 3D Showroom?
  • What is already out there - what websites already exist? 
  • What are my goals for success?
  • How will I evaluate my project - what will constitute success?
Last week was spent answering these questions and beginning the interim report due in week 7. With the answers to these questions in mind and good overall view of where I'm heading with my project, I plan on spending week 5 getting further into the report.

No comments:

Post a Comment