About Me

I am a third year student at Sussex University studying Multimedia and Digital Systems. This blog is for my final year project which is to create an online 3D showroom for a car manufacturer. I will be updating it regularily with what Im doing on the project.

Monday, 15 November 2010

Deadline Week

The interim report is due this week and the majority of my time will be spent working on it. I still have the project plan to complete and also the requirements analysis to finish off. I have idetified my users as being men and women aged 17 and above, with a heavy focus on people aged 55+. I dont have the time to complete a thorough report with features such as questionaiires, but there are many considerations i can make in regards to easy access.

I plan to spend alot of time completing the project plan section of my report. For many reasons detailed in the report I have to get this section right. There is not much room for lag time and if I dont follow a strict schedule I could get into serious problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment